Sunday, August 17, 2008

Scuba Diving - Manado April 08


My first real post on Scuba Diving. Back in April of this year, a couple of mates and I got together for a great fun filled trip to Manado. It was made all the more special because it would be the last time that any one us could dive together for a very loooong time, with Clifford moving to Japan with Emi and myself off to Dubai.

L to R: Zac, Cliff, Emi and Simon aka Lam Dugong
There were lots of great underwater marine life like this tiny pygmy seahorse.

Or this Nudibranch..

Or this Rhinopia scorpionfish..

 This is how a typical wall dive looks like..






3 comments:

Fall In Line.... said...

These are some amazing photographs mate. Keep up the good work, great blog you got going..!!!

MartinElGrande said...

Hi Gautam,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm actually amazed that someone actually reads my crap! :)

Cheers

Fall In Line.... said...

There is no such thing as a Crapy-blog!!! Hehe!!