Thursday, August 14, 2008

Photography - London June 2008



I was in London for about a week for a seminar and was wondering around the Tower Bridge area when I came across this scene at just the right moment! The Tower Bridge was up, a cruise ship was about to pass, the band was playing, lots of peeps gathered around to witness the spectacle and a television camera crew on hand to capture it all. I personally like this shot because it has a lot of details from the guy holding down the umbrella to the guy standing on a box to cut out the glare on the TV camera lens to the other guy in shorts taking a photo and of course the cruise ship passing through the Tower bridge.
However I am unhappy with the result of the developing process of my local neighbourhood photo lab. All my rolls turn out grainy and had an odd colour cast.
Shot on Leica M6, Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.2 and Kodak Gold 400.

No comments: