Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"The Underwater Photographer - 4th Edition"


I had the most pleasantest surprise this morning when I checked my e-mail and see a message from Amazon that my order for this book has been shipped. I made the pre order back in November 2009. The book not released then was slated for release sometime early 2010 and it was my hope that I could get my hands on it before returning home for Lembeh. However it's release kept being delayed and the latest word was that it was due for release in March 2010, which would mean that I would already be in Lembeh then. But this morning's message informs me that this has been shipped and I can expect delivery of it on the 12th February. I paid priority international courier for it because I really wanted my hands on it before the trip home. It's that good. Now I will be trying to minimise whatever I bring back home from Dubai due to airline weight issues but if it's any book that I am bringing home...it will be this one.

2 comments:

Romana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Romana said...

You made some decent points there Yacht Charter Dubai.