Thursday, February 4, 2010

An Epiphany!

I've just had an epiphany. Seeing how I will have the whole of the 3rd week of March free, I could perhaps return to Lembeh again. After all my stay back home will now be extended to the 7th April and I will have all this time until the 7th April free albeit the last two weeks will see me fulfilling the function of stay in maid. No doubt I predict I will get bored pretty fast.
Furthermore this is the only time I can really put in time for some quality diving with great underwater photo opportunities. I could always return to the Kasawari Lembeh resort for a few days. After all I will be a part of a major event 1st week of March and I could always arrange my accomodation there and then for the 3rd week. The other alternative would be to go to Pulau Aur and there is no way I'd want to lug all my gear there just for a weekend, packed full of other divers and for mediocre photographic ops.

If I pull this off I think i would have settled my Scuba Diving and U/W photography fix for the next 6 months. I would have no need to contend myself with the UAE east coast!

Of course if I wanted to I could just arrange for another photography trip to Siem Reap but since I will have my entire set of scuba gear and U/W photography kit with me, I might as well utilise them to the fullest.

1 comment:

Romana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.