Wednesday, December 16, 2009

iPhone Photography

I am beginning to be amazed at what one can achieve with the built in camera on the iPhone and with various photography applications available on the iTunes store.

I use to discount cameras built into mobile phones as something not worth getting into and not being able to acheive much. As such I find myself being amazed and humbled at the same time that something I did not have any high regard for is just the very thing to re-ignite my love and passion for the hobby.

I found that with technicalities out of the way, I could concentrate on just looking for good photo ops and composition.


It really just goes to show that you do not need a fancy camera to take nice decent pictures. However please do not take this to mean that I will gladly live with my iPhone camera. I still want this lil' baby someday!

No comments: