Monday, September 22, 2008

Life in Dubai - Food and Photography

Thai Go eatery
Leica M6, Nokton 35mm f1.2, Ilford Delta 3200.
Weekly eats with Heisham, Beaver (yes, his real name) and his wife, May. Last week we went to this small Thai food eatery. It was as close as it could get to the real thing and boy was it good. Thankfully they do home deliveries as well so I took a menu. Then after dinner we went for ice cream and coffee and ended up feeling absolutely stuffed and satisfied. And it was great knowing we could all wake up late the next day.
These shots were taken on my all time favourite film Ilford Delta 3200 and developed in Ilfosol 3 in my study bathroom. I discovered they sold Ilford developing chemicals at Wafi mall's photography section. Its good knowing I'll have an alternative to using my HC-110 which I can reserve solely for my Kodak rolls.



No comments: