Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life in Dubai - Eid's all Good Day 1

Today I spent close to 12 hours hanging our with Heisham and Mr and Mrs Beaver. We all gathered at Heisham's place at around 10.30am and in true Hari Raya fashion, stuffed ourselves silly with Lontong, Serondeng, Beef Rendang, Spicy Prawns (courtesy of Mr/Mrs Beaver) and my Nasi Goreng Kampung. We then watched two movies on Heisham's fabulous BenQ plasma flatscreen before resuming food consumption round 3 (round 2 was the mid movie snacks).
In the evening we then adjourned to our usual coffeeshop haunt downstairs until about 10pm.

And I have just completed my online booking to go home in December for 2 weeks. My trip home will take in Christmas, the unprecedented Sequerah clan meet up in Malacca on the 28th as well as New Year's eve/day.

No comments: