Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finally...


Finally. Easter Sunday had been good to me. As you can see I finally passed the driving test and although I would like to think that it was because of my magnificent driving skills, I am inclined to believe that it is all pre-determined. I only drove for two (yes... as in the number 2) minutes and I already had a hunch that I passed. As you can see, the test checklist isn't really used. Nothing has been ticked off or marked. If the examiner wants to pass you, he will pass you.
So for the last week I have been comuting to and fro from work by the company's Jeep Cherokee. It feels kind of weird...not ever having to take the bus again. To some small (and I mean miniscule small) extend I will miss taking the bus. You can just sit and relax and let the driver worry about the driving.

No comments: