Ok I think I managed to sort out the kinks on this blog regarding the sizing of my photos but I don't think its a permanent solution. The blog just isn't doing what its supposed to be doing.
Anyway blog aside, I can feel things are looking up because,
1. The weather is cooler.
2. I go home for 2 weeks next month.
3. I'm half way through my driving lessons.
4. RTA Dubai started a new bus service with a newer and bigger bus with an increased frequency.
5. Taxi's seem easier to flag down at 6.30am onwards negating the need for me to wake up at 5am.
6. The first 2 weeks of December are chock full of public holidays!
The Big Question: iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, or iPhone X? - I am in San Jose at the moment, recovering from a mad day of covering the 12th September 2017 Apple keynote at Apple's HQ, Apple Park. And since I am still...
1 week ago